Wed, Jan 19|
Online Live Course
Sketching & Coloring Foundation For Kids
Training your kids to become Artists!
Time & Location
Jan 19, 2022, 5:00 PM GMT+5:30 – Feb 03, 2022, 6:00 PM GMT+5:30
Online Live Course
About the event
Time: 5:00-6:00 PM IST
Days : Tuesday & Thursday
Sessions : 8 sessions each month
Option 1 : Monthly Payment - 2600 INR
Option 2-: Quarterly Payment : 2400 x 3 months - 7200 (save 600 INR)
Medium : Pencil, Oil / Soft Pastels / Crayons, Brush Pens, Pencil Colors
Level : Beginner to Intermediate
Tutor : Mr. Tapan
Introduction: Art is a language that allows us to express and develop our ideas and emotions; artistic activities are full of processes that help us to grow and stimulate our creativity while nurturing the soul. When children are exposed to any artistic activity the brain is stimulated from sounds, movements, colors and sizes; neural connections increase and the brain is exercised and strengthened. Artistic activities foster intellectual development and some of their benefits are: Stimulates both sides of the brain. Increases the capacity of memory, attention and concentration. Helps develop reading skills and children do better in math and science. Introduces children to new vocabulary and concepts. Generates memories and images, which enriches the intellect. When practicing to improve, they learn to be persistent and consistent. Stimulates their creativity and imagination. Assisting with rehearsals and practices, they learn to value time and to meet goals and enhance their cognitive development. Sketching & Colouring Foundation course, in a process oriented step by step designed curriculum teaches the kids basics of sketching and colouring leading to putting life into character painting.
Things you will require during the course:
Laptop / Desktop / Phone / Tablet access along with good internet connection.
The link to the class will be shared once you enrol for the course.
Sheet Size : A3 - Cartridge Sheets
Scale, Pencil & Eraser
Shading Pencils - 6b, 8b, 10b
Crayon Colors And Waterproof Brush Pens
Exam Board A3 size
What will you learn
With Meticulous orientation and processing, we have prepare Modules which is designed to make the kids orient, familiarise, comprehend and become proficient in the beginner level techniques and compositions of sketching and colouring. The modules are structured in the following step process :
Learning the basics : In modules, they learn introduction to the basic concepts of using the tools for sketching, effecting shadows, putting life into frames with Shading, Drawing vegetables, fruits in observation of the process and animating them with cartooning.
- How to hold the pencil while drawing.
- Types of sketching techniques, that involves the play of shadows, layering, texture, light tones.
- Knowing all possible shapes that can make the process of drawing easy.
Cartooning Basics : Using the basics learnt in the first module, For the Goofball in your child, a carefully designed module that introduces the basics of Cartoon anatomy, 2d and 3d Shapes, animating the alphabets and numbers in cartoons and finally character cartooning which embodies expressions and emotions.
- How to use brush pens and crayons while drawing different concepts.
- Drawing subjects like fruits, cartoons created from alphabets, and popular cartoon characters from television.
Character Sketching and story Essence: Various Cartoon and Shape drawings : Putting skills to the test, having derived from the previous Studies, we have chosen to put life in to some of kids fav cartoon character, spreading, Kids learn to cartoon and essence a story in a painting for known televised cartoons like angry birds, spongebob, surfs and more…
- Understanding the concepts of strippling and weaving using different shapes.
- A brief detail on color theory and how to choose and blend colors for best effects for the drawing.
There will be new topics in each and every class.
Who this course is for: Kids (Recommended above 7 years +)
This training will help the students with greater levels of understanding and can see advancement in their sketching and fine art skills.
How will the sessions be conducted?
- This will be a LIVE session over zoom and recordings can be shared for the day if the student misses out on live class, if requested via email.
- We like to keep the sessions engaging so we try to provide instant feedback, and you can raise your queries and concerns one by one whilst at the workshop.
- The workshop has limited seats so everyone gets the time to engage with the artist / trainer.
- For the best experience you can join the workshop from your laptop / desktop or watch on phone in landscape mode, with a strong internet connectivity.
- We request all our students to login 10 minutes prior to the workshop, so if there are any technical difficulties faced, they don't lead to a delay in the session.
- This is a closed event. Only registered email ids will be allowed to join the session.
- A link of the session will be sent over to the registered email address well before time for you to login. If, for some reason, you fail to receive the email please get in touch with us on email@example.com or call us on +919782666666 and we will send the invite to you again.
Digital Certificate will be provided digitally after submission of the work completed during the workshop through email in PDF format.
About BAFA : BAFA is an art community curated by profound artists from all around the globe who are looking to spread the knowledge and passion for art amongst everybody. BAFA conducts online and offline workshops teaching over 30 different art forms with a fantastic blend of in-house artists who have spent decades in mastering the skill that the art form demands. We also have our own online store and personalized portrait section which allows the artist’s work to reach a wider audience and help them sell their artwork. Keen to know different art forms, join BAFA and you can engage with the renowned artists and learn new art forms from time to time.
About Artist: Mr Tapan has been around in the industry creating art for almost 20 years now and excels at portraying his ideas and concepts through his paintings. His love for sketching has been unparalleled and he is now looking to share his tricks and techniques to all those wanting to learn and improve their artistic skills. With the best of artists as our faculty, we aim to impart the knowledge of art to our students that will help them in their career of art.
Option 1 : Monthly Payment
+₹65.00 service fee
8 Sessions Every Month
+₹65.00 service fee0
Option 2-: Quarterly Payment
+₹180.00 service fee
24 Sessions in 3 Months : 2400 x 3 months - 7200 (save 600 INR)
+₹180.00 service fee0