Mon, Feb 28|
Online Live Course
Character Designing For Kids
Learn Language of Art through Emotions & Imagination!
Time & Location
Feb 28, 2022, 5:00 PM GMT+5:30 – Mar 23, 2022, 6:00 PM GMT+5:30
Online Live Course
About the event
Time: 5:00-6:00 PM IST
Days : Monday & Wednesday
Sessions : 8 sessions each month
Option 1 : Monthly Payment - 3200 INR
Option 2-: Quarterly Payment : 3000 x 3 months - 9000 (save 600 INR)
Medium : Pencil, Oil / Soft Pastels , Brush Pens
Level : Advance
Tutor : Mr. Tapan
Introduction : The humans are so beautifully carved that without verbally talking about how we feel, our face at most times speaks of everything. The expressions may be broadly categorized under names but the uniqueness of the expression is something that will always remain as no two human have the same facial structure. Whilst we may see so many different kinds of faces, we can sure try to draw a few using the techniques of basic sketching. This will be an advanced level workshop that will challenge the kids to learn how to draw human faces in Cartoon Characters. For an artist, everything you see, it is nothing but geometric shapes put together. The workshop will focus on how a Character can be drawn and what are factors to keep in mind while drawing a Cartoon female face and a male face.
Keeping in mind the age of the children, we have curated this course that teaches the anatomy of the human face.
What will you learn
After a quick revision on the basic techniques of sketching, we will be learning to make the different parts of the face individually. The idea will be to draw the parts of the face with details that will make the sketches look Cartoonish. We will then begin to draw complete face with a front profile and a side profile.
We will draw faces that have different structural characteristics. There will a guide that will help identify the aspects that are important to understand while drawing a female face and a male face.
There will be practise of drawing the Characters with more detailing, shading, texturing and layering that will give it a realistic look. How the face structure changes when the face is happy, sad or excited.
Things you will require during the course:
Laptop / Desktop / Phone / Tablet access along with good internet connection.
The link to the class will be shared once you enrol for the course.
Sheet Size : A3 - Cartridge Sheets
Scale, Pencil & Eraser
Shading Pencils - 6b, 8b, 10b
Pastel Colours And Waterproof Brush Pens
Exam Board A3 size
There will be new topics in each and every class.
Who this course is for: Kids (Recommended above 7 years +)
This training will help the students with greater levels of understanding and can see advancement in their sketching and fine art skills.
How will the sessions be conducted?
- This will be a LIVE session over zoom and recordings can be shared for the day if the student misses out on live class, if requested via email.
- We like to keep the sessions engaging so we try to provide instant feedback, and you can raise your queries and concerns one by one whilst at the workshop.
- The workshop has limited seats so everyone gets the time to engage with the artist / trainer.
- For the best experience you can join the workshop from your laptop / desktop or watch on phone in landscape mode, with a strong internet connectivity.
- We request all our students to login 10 minutes prior to the workshop, so if there are any technical difficulties faced, they don't lead to a delay in the session.
- This is a closed event. Only registered email ids will be allowed to join the session.
- A link of the session will be sent over to the registered email address well before time for you to login. If, for some reason, you fail to receive the email please get in touch with us on email@example.com or call us on +919782666666 and we will send the invite to you again.
Digital Certificate will be provided digitally after submission of the work completed during the workshop through email in PDF format.
About BAFA : BAFA is an art community curated by profound artists from all around the globe who are looking to spread the knowledge and passion for art amongst everybody. BAFA conducts online and offline workshops teaching over 30 different art forms with a fantastic blend of in-house artists who have spent decades in mastering the skill that the art form demands. We also have our own online store and personalized portrait section which allows the artist’s work to reach a wider audience and help them sell their artwork. Keen to know different art forms, join BAFA and you can engage with the renowned artists and learn new art forms from time to time.
About Artist: Mr Tapan has been around in the industry creating art for almost 20 years now and excels at portraying his ideas and concepts through his paintings. His love for sketching has been unparalleled and he is now looking to share his tricks and techniques to all those wanting to learn and improve their artistic skills. With the best of artists as our faculty, we aim to impart the knowledge of art to our students that will help them in their career of art.
Option 1 : Monthly Payment
+₹80.00 service fee
8 Sessions Every Month
+₹80.00 service fee0
Option 2-: Quarterly Payment
+₹225.00 service fee
24 Sessions in 3 Months : 3000 x 3 months - 9000 (save 600 INR)
+₹225.00 service fee0